domingo, 7 de novembro de 2010

Love notes, the suffer of the silent burden of love.





"And I never was smart with love
I let the bad ones in and the good ones go
But I'm gonna love you like I've never been hurt before
I'm gonna love you like I'm indestructible...
...This is hardcore
And I'm indestructible"
Robyn - Indestructible


Remember when I wrote this to you?


"Between us. I kinda like the fact that your skin reminds me cinnamon toffee. And I bet you smell like a hot iron bar in the mornings, and a sweet tequila shot in the evening - bitter, salty and firefliely.
 
"...Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
Cause anything's better than posh isolation."


Yours, already."

Do you remember the grey sueter and the way leafs were falling that day? 

Do you remember when you said "Really?" - after read this note? And then I said "Just in cases you were wondering why I keep seating in from of you every day." 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário